Logistic International Services Specialization
“ALWAYS LOOKING FORWARD TO INCREASE OUR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES”
Our long-term marketing goal can be briefly state as follow: To maintain our strength and position in ship crew recruitment while expanding our business in other marine related industrials offering customers at the following area: full ship agent services such as Panama Canal Transit and harbor attendance, bunker, water supply and more…
When handling owners’ matters, it is a priority to keep costs at a minimum and make sure the best interests of all parties are protected.
Our team is very much aware of the importance of proving fast and efficient service and will be available to meet your expectations/requirements 24/7 to make all necessary coordination with Terminal & Port Authorities, place any Financial Guarantees and ensure all Documentary Requirements are covered for a successful stay in port, including:
- Full Shipping Agency-Husbandry Service Support
- All documentation is in place for the successful operation of shipowners matters.
- All arrangements are made with cost- efficiency in mind & under the direction & approval of the shipowner.
- Clear, timely and well supported accounts.
- Visa arrangements/ OK TO BOARD/ Immigration Formalities
- Cash to Master Delivery
- Courier deliveries
- Medical Assistance / Health Care
- Panama Canal Transit (ETA, Bookings, etc.)
- Bunkering Delivery Coordination Services
- Fresh Water Delivery Services
- Spare Parts Coordination – Clearance and Transportation
- First-class covered bonded storage facilities
- Professionally trained & insured casual labor.
- Professionally operated launch services
- Cargo Operation Port Clearance & Navigation Permit
- Slot Sludge / Garbage disposal / Collecting Services
- Vessels and Yachts clearance in & out formalities
- Fumigation and Derating Renewal Certificates
- Underwater Hull Cleaning / Inspection
CREW CHANGES, HOTEL & TRANSPORTATION
Logistic International Services Corporation provides a full turnaround service for the cruise line industry’s guests and crew. Logistic is committed to giving you the best, fast, efficient, and reliable services transportation to ensure your satisfaction.
TURNAROUND SERVICES INCLUDING:
- AIRPORT MEET & GREET
- HOTEL & MEAL
- TRANSPORTATION: ATO-HT-PIER-VICERVERSA.
- Luggage truck
- PANAMA SEAMAN’S VISA PROCESSING FORMALITIES
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES:
- LOST LUGGAGE ASSISTANCE AND TRACING
- AIRLINE OKAY TO BOARD
- E- TICKET CONFIRMATION
- CREW MEDICAL & REPATRIATION TRANSPORTATION
- 24 HOURS ASSISTANCE
Additionally, Logistic Services provides transportation for guests that purchase pre & post hotel packages directly from the Cruise Company as well as day of transportation, from the airport to the pier and pier to airport.
VESSEL SPARE PARTS HANDLING
Considering Panama’s strategic geographical position and excellent relationship with steam – ship lines, airlines and trucking companies allow us to present many business alternatives with experienced professionals to attend our customer and their needs. Our staff is fully conscious that our priority is to provide the best service and competitive rates for the variety of services offered.
Our services including but not limited to:
- Complete logistic services / certified forwarding agent
- Complete air / sea freight
- Full customer clearance documentations
- Large network of quality transport providers
- Timely pick-up and delivery
Furthermore, we can manage your clearance for both imported and exported freight.
With our expertise, your company can avoid unnecessary delays and penalties. Because we attend to your needs in a professional manner, you will save valuable time and reduce costs.
Network of worldwide agents provides fully integrated global logistics services, including customs brokerage, warehousing, distribution, and inventory management.
We are ship supplier’s specialists with abroad variety of products of the best quality and recognition such as:
- Food provisions, fresh vegetables, Fresh fruits, Seafood, meat, and chicken
- Cleaning products,
- Liquors, cigarettes
- Safety equipment
- Electric equipment
- Dry food & dairy product
- Among other
For more information about our company and the products we offer, please contact us at email@example.com
Logistic International Services Corporation executive management team has an extensive domestic and international marine experience to manage and operate your fleet of ships. Our goal is to provide you with vessels that are kept in top notch condition and staffed by experienced personnel.
Logistic International Services Corporation is all set to assist your company to achieve excellent in compliance with the international code for the safe management of ships and pollution prevention including but not limited to:
SHIP AUDITS: ISM, ISO and ISPS audits based on the latest statutory codes.
VESSEL INSPECTIONS: Condition Assessment
- Pre-purchases inspections
- On hire surveys
- Performance evaluation
- Deck and engine crewing
- ASI inspections
Logistic International Services Corporation management services and certified in accordance with the international management organization (ISO) and international management code for the safe operation of ships and pollution prevention (ISM).
MARINE INSPECTIONS & TECHNICAL SERVICES
- Dry-docking support
- Alterations, overhauls
- Marine Surveying – Hull & Machinery surveys
- Supervision of fumigation
- Cleanliness inspection of holds
- Cargo tanks inspections
- Bunker survey
- Loss/Damage survey
- Drafts survey
- Diving Operation
- Coating and steel condition
- Technical supervision
Logistic International Services Corporation provider the digitization service of paper plans in auto cad and adobe acrobat format from the ships existing plans.
Logistic International Services Corporation is certified to conduct audits and assessment of the implementation of the international safety management system.